Thursday, December 21, 2006

What a year...

This has been one heck of a year indeed. I have been one busy little super hero. I can't explain it all, but here are some images of me at work...






This is me once my best gal pal went back home to Florida. she's the only one that I know that really understands me.



This is Chuleta about to catch the only beat down from me with my keychain at the China Buffet. No one in their right MIND
should be eating THAT many chicken wings JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN. C'mon, ya'll. for real.



Here I am just when I had decided it was time to leave Puerto Rico. Sudden, yes. Gut wrenching, absolutely. Necessary, without a doubt. I am still reeling from the experience.



This is when I just got back from Puerto Rico. The news caught wind that I had left town after finding out that Puerto Ricans from the island really don't consider us Stateside Puerto Ricans "Puerto Rican". Well, you can imagine my dismay...



This is me scaling a wall after being tipped off that there was some illegal cable piracy going on in my neck of the woods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home