Thursday, November 17, 2005

What kind of hero has LAIR MATES?

This is outrageous! I have enough of a hard time sleeping because of my newfound popularity and people callin on me to solve their problems, but due to a rent hike I have had to forfeit a comfy space and move in with me sidekick, bestest buddy Wepa Wingo... but Lair Mates? BatMan is rich and has EQUITY. Superman just flew around, found a great hunk of ice and made himself his Fortress... but me? Wepa Woman? RENTING! While I am out here breaking my ahem... nails- working, I have to SHARE my SECRET HIDEAWAY!!!!!!! If I SHARE IT IT AINT A SECRET ANYMORE!~~~~ Am I the ONLY ONE that finds this a little DISCONCERTING? Unsettling????

UHHH

More later.........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Ortiz,
I've been looking at your images. I enjoy them a lot. Your pieces are very powerful, and energetic. My students also appreciate your work. They are most engaged in art class when I put up images I collect from your website. Most of students have puerto Rican and Dominican heritages. They seem to make connections with wepa woman on a cultural, as well as a social level. identityI have spoken with museo de barrio about the possibility of you visiting my school. Hopefully we'll meet in the near future.
sincerely, Judith ( samuel Gompers H.S.) csness@aol.com

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home