Thursday, January 12, 2006

Best BIZZ-UY!

OK! Here's PROOF that the service is always better in Manhattan than in da hood...excuse me.. DUHH Hood. I went to Best B*y to pick up a piece of equipment that I needed for my lair... (unlike Batman, I don't have a clever, well paid computer expert tinkering in the east wing of my estate... I have to actually GO OUT and GET my stuff. ON SALE! Ugh, please don't get me started. I always forget my rewards card in my other utility belt and I lose out on free pens or reams of paper, but I digress) Anyways, I was taken care of by a "Round the Way" girl. I love me some Round the Way girls, as long as they aren't STANK like Moustacha from Rite A*d the other day. So I get to the counter and she asked me if I wanted the 2 year warranty on my purchase. I asked her if she could explain what I'd get for my dollar spent. GET THIS>>> SHE KNEW HOW TO ANSWER! She told me that I would be able to return my purchase if anything were to happen to it, except in the case of water damage or if I threw it at my boyfriend in a fit of rage. What's that? A little urban humor? OMG! VERYY GOOD!!!!!!!!! And, if she so happened to be sneaking her lunch behind the counter (which I have had to do in my pre WEPA days when I worked as a mere check out vixen at another large conglomerate that will go unmentioned...) I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE OF IT! Get that! my belief was completely suspended! I thought that, for that brief moment, I was a PAYING CUSTOMER! There was KNOWLEGEABLE and AGREEABLE STAFF available that WEREN'T NOSHING there to help Lil' Ol' Wepa Woman.

To dream the impossible dream...

WEPPPPPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home